Thank you to our friend, Christina of Inspire Greytness, for nominating us to post 8 photos of happiness, created by Ariel’s Little Corner Of The Internet. It will come as no surprise to you that my dogs give me the most happiness 🙂 I have no life, lol! But, thanks in part to them, I get a great sense of happiness and feel blessed with where we live. We moved here to be closer to the beach and it’s a decision I’ve never regretted.
Thanks to Christina for nominating me. It’s been fun, although it’s taken me hours to narrow it down to 8 photos 🙂 Now I get to pass the nomination on! Don’t feel obligated to participate, it should make you happy to show what makes you happy in your life 🙂
- No Dog About It
- A Tail Of Two Cardis
- My Life With Flyball Dogs
- Graceful Greyhounds
- Groovy Goldendoodles
Participation is easy 🙂
- Thank your nominator (that’s me, you’re welcome!) and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!