Home » Wordless Wednesday » Wordless Wednesday – Can Do Better

Wordless Wednesday – Can Do Better

Bobbing for a stick
Frankie knows there’s a stick there somewhere!
Dog and stick
Success!

Asher stick

Asher stick-2

Asher and Frankie
Asher is quite impressed
And tells him so:)
And tells him so:)
Jumping Greyhound
Beryl is still showing off for Asher!

Greyhound jumping

Big stick
Frankie thinks he can do better though and finds this stick
Which is more like a log
Which is more like a log
He has a good go at lifting it
He has a good go at lifting it
Too heavy for him and I wasn't going to try and throw it.
Too heavy for him and I wasn’t going to try and throw it.
Never mind Frankie.  There will be other sticks I'm sure!
Never mind Frankie. There will be other sticks I’m sure!

Wordless Wednesday

1. Tenacious Little Terrier

I’m impressed he was able to lift that at all!
    Tenacious Little Terrier recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #15 – Forest Primeval

2. Linda

Now there’s a dog with a lot of confidence in his abilities! And BTW I don’t think “greyhounds can sit” – their feet hardly ever seem to touch the ground, let alone their behinds;> Beautiful photos as always.

3. Sue

Frankie, You should have asked Asher and Beryl to give you a paw with that long log:) Polly was very impressed:)

4. Lori - What Remains Now

You get the best action shots. Looks like it was a fun day for all.
    Lori – What Remains Now recently posted..A Favorite Quote – November 19

5. genjiscorner

Your pups have so much fun at the beach. Your action sequences awesome as usual.
    genjiscorner recently posted..Ms. Lena

6. slimdoggy

Great series…Asher is looking so good and like he’s having so much fun. Nice.
    slimdoggy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 11-21-13

7. Jody Green

These shots are just gorgeous! You’ve captured the action and emotion perfectly. I’m completely jealous!!
    Jody Green recently posted..BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday – A Muffin In The Sun

8. Michelle Liew

Wow, I admire the photography here. Wonderful action shots!
    Michelle Liew recently posted..States of sleep

9. Caron

Asher sure is a handsome guy! Great shots.
    Caron recently posted..Spring Has Sprung

10. Erin

Looks like a great day at the beach! Love the action shots!!
    Erin recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Monkey Trouble…whodunit?

11. deanna

Ohmygoodness. SO much fun. My dog loves to play at the lake.
    Our entry is #88.

12. Taryn

Love the picture where it looks like Frankie is pondering how exactly to pick up that tree limb!
    Taryn recently posted..Why Was Wilson’s Window Watching Way-better in Winter? on Wordless Wednesday

13. Pamela

Looks like you have a whole family of show offs. Not the least of whom is the photographer who captured the jumping greyhounds. :)
    Pamela recently posted..Honey Sniffs Out Truck Nuts in Ithaca? – Wordless Wednesday

14. Wonderfully awesome shots as always. Just love the way you capture the movement of the greys in action. And that stick & Frankie is tooo funny. We have a dog like that that thinks he can!!!
    Paws and Pedals (Kate & Scooter) recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #24

15. Paula

he who has the biggest stick wins! :) i love to watch doggies play in the water.
    Paula recently posted..Doga: Chi Yoga

16. Kari

Boing!
    Kari recently posted..Everybody gets a bed

17. wow great pics!! This is my first time on Wordless Wednesday, for my brand new blog! :)
    Absolutely love the pics!
    Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady recently posted..Yep, this is Lexus sleeping! :) (Wordless Wednesday!)

18. Lilli

This kind of pictures always makes my day :)

-Lilli-
    Lilli recently posted..Aa, aa Allin lasta

19. houndstooth

This post gave me a huge grin! I love those photos of Beryl, especially, and Frankie and Asher crack me up!
    houndstooth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 11/20 — What Do You Mean It Comes In A Can?

20. Solo Irvine

Aww poor Frankie – Mum wouldn’t throw the log for you! :-)

Great photos. Happy days!

Love from Solo and Krissy
    Solo Irvine recently posted..Greyhounds as Pets NZ Winter Wonderland Weekend!

21. Milo & Jet

Look like you all had a pawesome time at the beach and your photo’s are amazing :) :) Milo & Jet
    Milo & Jet recently posted..OUR OUTBACK ADVENTURE

22. Kirsten

Wow, you always have such stunning pictures of canine ecstasy! Impossible to look at those and not smile.
    Kirsten recently posted..Back to River Bend

23. weliveinaflat

I seriously love pictures 3,4,5,6… leaping lizards… i mean dog. :P
    weliveinaflat recently posted..Haiku – Get me out of here!

24. Tiffany Dryburgh

Such wonderful photographs! Such joyous doggies :-)