Home » Wordless Wednesday » Wordless Wednesday -Beach Boys :)

Wordless Wednesday -Beach Boys :)

Greyhound at the beach
Asher came to the beach with us yesterday!
Blue brindle Greyhound
He and Frankie had lots of fun.
Dogs at the beach
Whatcha biting your tail for Frankie?
Dogs playing at the beach
Look out Frankie!
Greyhound at the beach
I’m really scared Frankie, lol!
Greyhound running at the beach
Go Asher!
Greyhound stalk
Asher waiting for Frankie
Boo
Boo

Blue brindle Greyhound
Yeah, Asher loves the beach:)

Asher wasn’t off lead much yesterday as it was his first trip to the beach.  He behaved very well though so today he came to the beach with us again :)

Beryl decided she’d do some showing off for her toy boy!

Greyhound chasing seagulls at the beach
She never chases seagulls, today she did!!
Greyhound running at the beach
Asher decided Beryl needed company. Does this make his bum look big?
Beryl doesn't think she needs any company at all!
Beryl doesn’t think she needs any company at all!
She decides to run back to me.
She decides to run back to me.
With Asher hot on her heels!  So I've got both of them heading straight at me ... yikes!!
With Asher hot on her heels! So I’ve got both of them heading straight at me … yikes!!
Blue brindle Greyhound running at the beach
Whew, they both detoured around me!
Two Greyhounds running at the beach
Asher catches up to Beryl and she’s not sure if she approves.
Greyhounds at the beach
Then she decides she does like his company after all.
But she reckons Asher still needs to learn that she is the boss and she takes off!
Go Beryl!  She's got him well beat, lol!
Go Beryl! She’s got him well beat, lol!
Greyhound running.
I think Asher might actually have let Beryl win but she’s so elated with her victory I’d never tell her that!
Beryl made sure she got more than her share of treats.
Beryl made sure she got more than her share of treats.
Dog fetches stick at the beach
As well as chasing Beryl around, Asher found time to study Frankie’s stick fetching technique.
He also showed Beryl how to sit on wet sand:)  Taken with my phone because the battery went flat in the big camera.
He also showed Beryl how to sit on wet sand:) Taken with my phone because the battery went flat in the big camera.

Wordless Wednesday

1. Kristin

Gorgeous photos of your beach romp. Looks like you all had a great time.
    Kristin recently posted..Election Day Yorkies

2. Justyn Simon

Cool story about what happened at the beach, I love brindle dogs

3. Linda

These are excellent photos! Those expressions and body language show such absolute fun and enjoyment. Isn’t it amazing how a dog can totally lose itself in the moment? Love the first photo of Asher!
    Linda recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – As Snug as a Bug in a …

4. Sue

Polly and I wish we could be there with you.

5. Deccy

Off the lead already! I’m coming to live with you guys……You have so much fun!
    Deccy recently posted..Norfolk 2013

6. Tenacious Little Terrier

Lovely! I hear sighthounds are usually not reliable off-leash. How did you train your crew?

7. Pip

Oh I needed some gorgeous greyhound shots tonight! So glad to see Asher, Beryl and Frankie having so much fun out on the beach.

8. genjiscorner

What an awesome action sequence. Asher just fits right into the pack.
    genjiscorner recently posted..Stella’s 9th Gotcha Day

9. Pamela

What great pictorial storytelling! Especially that boffo ending–Greyhounds really can sit!
    Pamela recently posted..A Pup For All Seasons

10. 2 brown dawgs

Great pictures. Sure looks like a fun day!
    2 brown dawgs recently posted..Wordless Wednesday–Jewelry

11. slimdoggy

Love this series. Asher is fitting in so well and enjoying life isn’t he! But he has good teachers.
    slimdoggy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 11-13-13

12. Oz the Terrier

What fun at the beach! My goodness, you all run fast! So fast all your paws are off the ground. We love those running shots!
    Happy Wednesday.
    Oz the Terrier recently posted..The Best Ship is Friendship

13. Sugar: Golden Woofs

Lovely, Happy FUN photos. Golden love it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    Sugar: Golden Woofs recently posted..Leather Leash Specially Made For Golden Woofs

14. Lori - What Remains Now

Now that looks like everyone had a great time! Great photos! I felt like I was there.
    Lori – What Remains Now recently posted..A Favorite Quote – November 13

15. Beautiful and funny!
    Hazel-Class A Greyhounds…RVing with the Big Dogs! recently posted..Organizing

16. Terri Gardner

Pure joy there-I especially love Frankie’s big stick. Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    Terri Gardner recently posted..Wordless Wednesday-Come Down From There And Play With Me!

17. Taryn

Fabulous action shots! love them!
    Taryn recently posted..Wilson Wasn’t Well on Wordless Wednesday

18. Dina Mom

Beautiful photos! I wish I could have been there to watch thegreyhounds run!
    Dina Mom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

19. Jane Ruscoe

Wonderful photos. The first one looks like a painting – really a work of art!
    Jane Ruscoe recently posted..First Snow

20. houndstooth

I’d say Asher fits right in! He seems to have handled the beach quite well, if you ask me.
    houndstooth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 11/13 — On The Bridge

21. Kristine

Wow, what stunning dogs, all! I could look at these photos all day.
    Kristine recently posted..World’s Best Canine Patient

22. jet

Glad that asher has graduated to beach outings! Looks like Beryl appreciates having a greyhound around that she can beat ! :)
    jet recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A lovely evening stroll by the river

23. Great photos! Looks like you all had fun. Asher is stunning in the last photo! :)
    Cattle Aussies~Bella, Terra, & Kronos recently posted..A Star is Born

24. Solo Irvine

Gorgeous set of photos! We especially love the one of Asher and Beryl galloping side-by-side… and the one of Frankie with the stick BOL

Love from Solo and Krissy :-)
    Solo Irvine recently posted..Greyhounds as Pets NZ Winter Wonderland Weekend!

25. Lilli

Those are beautiful photos!

-Lilli-
    Lilli recently posted..Aa, aa Allin lasta

26. Never Say Never GHs

Gorgeous sit! And the beach photos too. Looks like Asher can get his butt close to the ground. :-) As always, jealous of your beach!!! :-)

27. Victoria Carter

I love these photos! I love watching dogs be dogs!
    Victoria Carter recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #4

28. weliveinaflat

Gorgeous pair, Asher and Beryl. Frankie is cute ^__^
    weliveinaflat recently posted..Haiku – Get me out of here!

29. weliveinaflat

Hah! So hard.
    weliveinaflat recently posted..Haiku – Get me out of here!