Home » Wordless Wednesday » Wordless Wednesday – Float Like a Butterfly

Wordless Wednesday – Float Like a Butterfly

Wordless Wednesday
Oops, brakes!
Greyhound
I’m going this way.
Greyhound jump
Floating like a butterfly, wheeee!

Wordless Wednesday

Beryl jump
Safe landing.

Take off

Greyhound jumping
Arghh Beryl, you’ve got your eyes shut … next stride she crashed into me! Of course that was my fault for standing in the wrong place, lol!

Excuse the lack of quality in the photos.  I knew Beryl would come tearing back over the sand dune but was expecting her to go down to my right, not pretend to be a mountain goat and bounce off the side of the dune to my left.  So none of the photos were in focus and have been heavily worked on!  But it was such a fun sequence I had to put them up:)  She’s not bad for a girl who is almost 7 years old!

Wordless Wednesday

1. Declan

Mum could spend all week on Photoshop and still not get anything half as good! Deccy x
    Declan recently posted..Black and White Sunday 7/7

2. MelF

And I was going to ask you how you got them to have that cool semi-out of focus look! I thought it was intentional!

These are really, really cool. I love the sand frozen in the air, Beryl’s smile and his butterfly move. These are spectacular. Can’t you just see these in a vertical line down a white-washed wall? :)
    MelF recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #148

3. jet

you are doing well Beryl that is for sure…. Barbie turns 7 in September too :D
    jet recently posted..Barbie’s Cafe Review – Partsian Cafe East Perth (and a walk on Claisebrook Cove)

4. What Remains Now

I love your “action” shots. Beryl is a running machine!
    What Remains Now recently posted..Happy 5th Birthday, Casper

5. SUGAR: Golden Woofs

I bet I’ll have so much FUN running with you. All the photos are great. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

6. The Stately Hound

Those photo’s are great! Beryl looks as though she had a lot of fun!
    The Stately Hound recently posted..Hound of the Month: Rufus

7. SlimDoggy

Photos look great to me. I love the sequence and Beryl is such a strong girl – she looks happy and powerful in these photos! Love it.
    SlimDoggy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 7-10-13

8. Flea

They’re beautiful photos! Of a gorgeous dog. :)

9. Pippy

Wow!! Look at you go!!!
    Pippy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

10. Taryn

Very definitely a neat sequence!
    Taryn recently posted..Wonder If Wilson Will Win on Wordless Wednesday?

11. Maggie

The photos are amazing! And Beryl looks that he’s going a 100 miles an hour!
    Maggie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Summer Loving Beagle Twist

12. Sue

WOW!!! Beryl you sure are one graceful girl.

13. Jane & Parker

You always have such cool photos, Beryl! :)
    Jane & Parker recently posted..Wordless Wednesday | Waiting Patiently

14. Pamela

Have you ever thought of using a small parachute to slow her down a little bit? I’d be afraid she’d hit such a velocity that she ends up leaving the atmosphere. :)
    Pamela recently posted..Dog Asks Why Does a Kayak Smell Like Toes – Wordless Wednesday

15. Beckett Grey Hound

Beryl has some great thigh muscles…**sorry, Deccy, but I couldn’t help but look**
    Beckett Grey Hound recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 07-10-13

16. Christina Berry

WONDERFUL photos! Thanks for sharing! Wow!

Just dropping in from WW to say hello and have a wonderful day! <3
    Christina Berry recently posted..Your Dog and The Farmers Market

17. houndstooth

Bunny’s not bad for a girl who’s almost seven, either! :P

I loved this series of shots! She looks like she was having a blast!
    houndstooth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 7/10 — In The Spotlight

18. Karen Friesecke

Wow, is Beryl athletic! Such beautiful pictures.
    Karen Friesecke recently posted..Dog A Day Project – Stargazer

19. Great Action Shots. Beautiful capture. I love the way the shadow is in there too. If you’re using an SLR did you have it on the sports mode? The other option is to set your shutter speed up high and have it on Continuous autofocus. Well done!!!
    Paws and Pedals (Kate & Scooter) recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

20. Coralee and Finn

Awesome! I love that sand cloud!
    Coralee and Finn recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: I Gotz Bonez

21. genjiscorner

The perils of trying to get a good action sequence. Love the sand flying everywhere.
    genjiscorner recently posted..Jaime: Longest Foster Ever

22. Leslie

What? These pictures are awesome. Heck, the fact that she’s IN the picture makes everyone of them better than what I can get for action shots. ;)

She is gorgeous. That third shot is fantastic.
    Leslie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 95 – I keep losing the dog

23. Human Rescues Dog

I can’t believe she’s nearly 7! She looks great and I love the sequence of photos :)
    Human Rescues Dog recently posted..Dog Toys You Can Make Tonight

24. A Wonderful Dog's Life

Wow Beryl you can move like a puppy. Good for you!!!