Home » Black and White Sunday » Black and White Sunday – Just Lookin’

Black and White Sunday – Just Lookin’

Greyhound
I love the little grin.

Black and White Sunday

Black and White Sunday

Black-and-White-Sunday-Badge

We’re taking part in the Black and White Sunday blog hop kindly hosted by My Life In Blog Years, You Did What With Your Weiner, and Dachshund Nola.

1. Solo Irvine

Beautiful….. :-)

Love from Solo and Krissy…
    Solo Irvine recently posted..Nite-nite…..

2. SlimDoggy

The grin is great…but those ears are fabulous!
    SlimDoggy recently posted..Black & White Sunday 6-30-13

3. SUGAR: Golden Woofs

PAWsome photo especially the last one. The “de-focus” background makes a difference. Happy Black n White Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    BTW: I invite you to check out our Saturday’s post, Logan’s Secret. Golden Woofs, Sugar
    SUGAR: Golden Woofs recently posted..Summer Green on Black n White Sunday

4. What Remains Now

If I were small and furry, I wouldn’t want to be at the end of that look. Beautiful.
    What Remains Now recently posted..Shaker Village Of Pleasant Hill

5. Robin

Gorgeous silhouettes! I really like the angle you were at for the shot that has the two of them together! nice pictures!! The grin is cute too!
    Robin recently posted..Black and White Sunday- Week 44

6. GizmoGeodog

Fabulous focus in these shots…Love them all
    GizmoGeodog recently posted..52 Photo Project Gallery 10 {Neon Color} in Color and B&W

7. Sue

Loving all the photos, but the last one if fab.

8. Peppino

Very pretty photos! Love the last one, you two look deep in thought!
    Peppino recently posted..Black & White Sunday

9. Hawk aka BrownDog

Hi Y’all!

I love the little grin too!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog
    Hawk aka BrownDog recently posted..Sunday is Special

10. Coralee and Finn

Beautiful! I’d love to know what’s out there in the grass!
    Coralee and Finn recently posted..Black & White Sunday: Truce

11. Dachshund Nola

Beautiful! Love the collars.
    Nola
    Dachshund Nola recently posted..Black and White Sunday

12. FollowingRoy

Great shots. Love the silhouette in the first pic.
    FollowingRoy recently posted..Black and White Sunday #9

13. Human Rescues Dog

Beautiful pictures – love the one in the header – it’s like a photograph of friendship. Love all of them actually, the tones of black and white in the first two are gorgeous too. The little grin – very cute.
    Human Rescues Dog recently posted..Black and White Sunday: Hannah Wins This Round

14. Pamela

The first picture comes up in my feed reader and I say to myself, “Ooooh, nice.”

The next picture comes up and I say, “I love it.”

But then the third picture comes up and blows me away. Just wonderful. I’d frame that one.
    Pamela recently posted..Take Care of Yourself – Good for the Dog; Good for You

15. houndstooth

I really, really love how you shot this! Just gorgeous!
    houndstooth recently posted..The Party Planners

16. Elizabeth

Those are all beautiful photos!!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday #134