Home » Black and White Sunday » Black And White Sunday – Greyhound Gazing

Black And White Sunday – Greyhound Gazing

Greyhound Gazing

Black-and-White-Sunday-Badge

We’re taking part in the Black and White Sunday blog hop kindly hosted by My Life In Blog Years, You Did What With Your Weiner, and Dachshund Nola.

1. Terry Cramer

I am partial to black greyhounds, but what a great photo!!!

Terry and Matilda
    Terry Cramer recently posted..Black and White Sunday

2. Bethany

Gorgeous photo!
    Bethany recently posted..Black & White Sunday: What are YOU Doing Here?

3. SUGAR: Golden Woofs

PawSome photo. Happy Black n White Sunday. Golden Woofs
    SUGAR: Golden Woofs recently posted..May mini-Red Flowers on Black n White Sunday

4. I LOVE this photo. So noble.
    Lori – What Remains Now recently posted..A Walk Around The Block

5. MelF

Ohhhhhh!!!! Sue. I love this one. I was just looking at your awesome photos on FB this morning and thinking how awesome they were and then I saw this one. Love!
    MelF recently posted..Black and White Sunday #37 – A Ray of Light Guides Her Path

6. SlimDoggy

For some reason that photo reminds me of Gone With The Wind and Scarlet looking over the ruins of Tara. Beautiful shot.
    SlimDoggy recently posted..Black & White Sunday 5-26-13

7. Karen Friesecke

Nice picture! You have to find a photo contest to enter this in.
    Karen Friesecke recently posted..Dog A Day Project – Waiting For A Ride

8. Carma Poodale

Beautiful! That would be a great photo to blow up and frame!
    Carma Poodale recently posted..Memory of Those Who Died for Our Freedom 1941-45

9. Coralee and Finn

Just so lovely!
    Coralee and Finn recently posted..Black & White Sunday: Rainy Days

10. Milo & Jet

What an amazing photo :)
    Milo & Jet recently posted..RUN WITH ARCHIE

11. Leslie

Wow, Sue, you’ve outdone yourself this time. What a gorgeous shot. (Of an equally gorgeous dog. ;)
    Leslie recently posted..Black & White Sunday: No more excitement, please

12. Pam

Absolutely amazing, as usual! This one even rivals Gothic Greyhound.

P.S. What brand of collars do you use? I really love them.
    Pam recently posted..Black & White Sunday 05/26

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

Hi Pam, Beryl has a fairly substantial array of collars! Most of them come from the US but recently I’ve bought a few from a friend who lives locally. Beryl prefers to know that when she’s out and about she’s not going to come across the same collar so I have to be quite selective about what I buy her! I recently bought one off Etsy from Huggable Hound and it’s lovely, well made and reasonably priced. Beryl thanks you for the compliment.

13. Georgia Little Pea

That is a super gorgeous shot! Talk about atmospheric! I saw pictures of Foxton beach on a brochure and recognised all that long grass from your blog :D
    Georgia Little Pea recently posted..Psycho night.

14. Solo Irvine

That is a gorgeous photo :-)

By the way – where’s the ‘Like’ button gone?
    Solo Irvine recently posted..Krissy’s at home…

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

Thanks Solo. Um, I’m not sure which button you mean, all the ‘sharing/like’ buttons are still at the top of the comments as far as I can see.

• Solo Irvine

Hmmm….. Lots of ‘share’ buttons but no ‘like’ button on my screen :-( Weird…
        Solo Irvine recently posted..Krissy’s at home…

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

Hmm, that’s interesting. I can see the ‘share and enjoy’ buttons (which you can use as a ‘like’) and below that are a little facebook like button, fb send button, google +1 button and a twitter button. I’ll have to log out of my blog and see if they disappear if I’m not logged in.

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

The 2 little fb buttons did take longer to load than the others but they did load up when I wasn’t logged in.

15. Elizabeth

What a magnificent photo!
    Elizabeth recently posted..Black & White Sunday #45

16. Great photo. It almost doesn’t look real.
    Jessica@YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner recently posted..BW Sunday #31 – Zombie Wiener

17. 24 Paws of Love

What an awesome shot! I especially love the cloudy skies in the background. Very cool!
    24 Paws of Love recently posted..One Person

18. Human Rescues Dog

wow, this is something else. Love the perspective/angle of this. You’re very talented.
    Human Rescues Dog recently posted..Raw Dog Food – A Hands-On Guide

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

I have a beautiful muse who spends a bit of time on top of sand dunes surveying the horizon, no talent needed but thank you :)

19. Taryn

Gorgeous shot!
    Taryn recently posted..Swim Jim!

20. genjiscorner

What a great perspective. And no Beryl, it doesn’t make your butt look too big :)
    genjiscorner recently posted..More Bad News