Home » beach » Wordless Wednesday – Another Muse, New Friends

Wordless Wednesday – Another Muse, New Friends

posted in: beach | 20
Frankie likes the camera
Profile pose:)
Silouette
Happy to be at the beach
Jogging on the beach isn’t enough for some people!
Happy Sammies at the beach:)

oo0oo

Frankie is enjoying being an ‘only child’ at the beach now:)  It’s like while Beryl isn’t there to keep an eye on me he feels he should.  He’s sticking closer, coming when he’s called and posing for the camera, lol.

Beryl’s foot still looks very ugly but wasn’t re-bandaged this morning.  She reckons it hurts just as much without the bandage on and is still on 3 legs but hopefully it will heal quickly.

1. Declan

Beryl’s paws could never look anything but beautiful :-) Glad frank has cheered up though! Deccy x
    Declan recently posted..Tuneful Farting 2012

2. Georgia Little Pea

Sorry but I’m getting very distracted by that man with the log.
    Georgia Little Pea recently posted..My diet goes kaput.

3. Lori - What Remains Now

Poor Beryl. They look so sad when they go around on three legs. Frankie looks great.
    Lori – What Remains Now recently posted..Love This – Amy’s Faves 1.0

4. Sue

Hope Beryl is soon back on all fours.

Love the photos of Frankie.
    Sue recently posted..Wordless Wednesday

5. Kristine

Poor poor Beryl. At least Frankie is having a good time. It’s nice that he’s decided to behave himself now that she is not there. Hopefully he keeps it up once she can return to the beach with you!
    Kristine recently posted..Less Wordy Wednesday – How Shiva Says Goodbye

6. Pamela

Hope Beryl can join you back at the beach soon. But it’s interesting to see how Frankie acts differently without her around.

You have a very handsome muse.
    Pamela recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Sibling Rivalry

7. Leslie

Poor Beryl. She must be crushed to see you and Frankie heading off to the beach without her. I hope she can join you again soon.

As for that first caption “Frankie likes the camera”, all I could think was “and the camera LOVES him!” What a handsome boy.
    Leslie recently posted..Sort of Wordless Wednesday 51 – Young Thor

8. jet

Those Sammys are so dirty! They are trying to bring the whole beach home with them ;)
    jet recently posted..2012 Avon Descent

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

I asked their owner if they took much to clean up when they got home and she said once the sand has dried it just falls off. But she must get so much sand in her car! It’s bad enough with 2 short haired dogs:)
      Greyhounds CAN Sit recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Another Muse, New Friends

• jet

same! i hope I never have to sell my car cos I’ll never get the sand out…
        jet recently posted..2012 Avon Descent

9. genjiscorner

Funny how the dynamics change without Beryl at the beach. Hope she heals quickly.
    genjiscorner recently posted..St. John Vacation

10. Donna and the Dogs

Aw, I wish her paw would start looking better. Maybe keeping the bandage off and allowing it some time to breathe with help.

I can’t imagine brushing those sammies after a day in the sand. Makes me appreciate my dogs’ short coats all the more!
    Donna and the Dogs recently posted..Lots of Thanks to Spread Around

11. Trude

I just LOVE how Frankie’s ears have that little fold at the tips! So cute! Sending good healing thoughts B’s way. <3
    Trude recently posted..August Desktop Background

12. Never Say Never GHs

Laughed about the guy carrying the log. :-)
    Never Say Never GHs recently posted..Compromise

13. The Lady

Hope Beryl feels better quickly! I love the silhouette photo.
    The Lady recently posted..Everyone, Meet Riley Beau!

14. Pup Fan

Wonderful photos of Frankie!
    Pup Fan recently posted..House cats keep falling on my head…

15. Ashleen Moreen

I love that Silouette shot, that was perfect!
    Why is that guy carrying the log? lol.
    Ashleen Moreen recently posted..Entrance Doors to Entice – Entry Doors Will Make The Home

16. Trina

Frankie is so cute. The guy with the log made me tired….
    Healing thoughts for Beryl’s foot coming your way!
    Trina recently posted..Henry

17. Emma

Frankie you are a handsome pup. Those are beautiful pictures.

Emma