Home » Wordless Wednesday » Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday

Beryl didn’t want to share the limelight, Frankie is OK with that:)
Eventually I managed to get her on the log with him! Both of them refused to look at me, lol!

*** Mac owners, has anyone updated to Mountain Lion?  I did tonight only to discover that mail and Safari no longer do RSS feeds, which is how I get most updates to blogs I follow.  So now I have to figure out how to subscribe again to everyone, any ideas, apps to recommend?  I’ll have a play with Google reader tomorrow, but that’s sadly out of date.  This is going to take weeks … sheesh!  Thanks for any suggestions:)

1. houndstooth

I love those shots!

I’m not a Mac user, but a lot of blogs have e-mail subscription options now, that might be one way for you to keep up with a lot of them!
    houndstooth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 8/1 — Some Enchanted Evening

2. Donna and the Dogs

Great smiles. Sometimes the best shots are when they are not looking at the camera. :-)

3. Amy@GoPetFriendly

I’m use a Mac, but I still haven’t updated to Lion … much less Mountain Lion. I believe in waiting to do these things until absolutely necessary. That being said, I use Google Reader and find it’s works fine – though maybe that’s because I don’t know about something better!
    Amy@GoPetFriendly recently posted..Sponsored Post: How To Afford A Vacation With Your Pets

4. rottrover

Love those beautiful smiles! I haven’t udated to Mountain Lion, but I do use Lion… But I read my blogs through my blogger dashboard and it works fine in safari…UGH!! Good luck. I hate that kind of stuff. Last time I “updated” Firefox I could no longer view videos embedded in blogs or other documents. Good luck!
    rottrover recently posted..Wordless Wednesday!

5. Sue

Lovely photos of Frankie and Beryl.

6. Caron

Happy brother and sister. I use a Mac, but haven’t updated sorry. Thanks for the tip you gave me a long time ago about the sound in iMovie. :-)
    Caron recently posted..Summer Sleepin’

7. Trude

Such sweet photos! I haven’t updated, I’m always terrible about that. But I use Google Reader, by way of Feedly, which is a MUCH prettier way to do blog reading, and accessible from any computer, which is nice. Plus you can organize easily, mark your favorites, etc. I highly recommend. :)
    Trude recently posted..Friday With Dante

8. genjiscorner

I’m still on on Snow Leopard, so you are way ahead of me. I just look at the ‘blogs I follow’ list to see who has updated. Bunny makes posing look easy.
    genjiscorner recently posted..St. John Vacation

9. Georgia Little Pea

Frankie, you’re looking mighty handsome to me. And is Beryl in your shadow? BWAH haha! Your human did a good job with the header pic too. Off with Beryl’s head! Off with your jaw! Very fair and I Iike it a lot.

Your ex-girlfriend, Georgia X
    Georgia Little Pea recently posted..I ate a doughnut today.

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

Lol, that isn’t supposed to be the header. Beryl won’t be happy until I change it … if I can. I’m not having much luck with the computer doing what I want at the moment;)

• Georgia Little Pea

Seriously, I like that shot.

All this talk of lions and leopards is making me nervous. I like my cats small and under the car. So off i go before someone eats ME. Hooroo! X
        Georgia Little Pea recently posted..I ate a doughnut today.

10. Pamela

I’m also on Snow Leopard and your post doesn’t have me jumping to upgrade. :)

I use google reader. It also allows me to post my blogroll directly to a page on Something Wagging which means I only have to add blogs to the reader to update the blog.

I know how frustrating it is to have something you rely on disappear. Good thing Frankie and Beryl are rock steady!
    Pamela recently posted..Caption This Picture – Wordless Wednesday

11. The Lady

I like google reader. It took a bit for me to get used to though. I don’t know about in Lion but if you use mail you can add RSS feeds right to it to. I still have a few blogs that come in there.
    The Lady recently posted..Who’s this???

• Greyhounds CAN Sit

Yes, that’s how I used to get all my RSS feeds, through Mail. And that’s all been wiped with Mountain Lion:( I’ve never persevered with Google Reader but I might have to.

12. jet

Yeah I am going to stay with Snow Leopard too! Good luck rebuilding!
    jet recently posted..City Farmers opening at Osborne Park

13. Leslie

I wish I had an answer for you but I haven’t figured out the best way to do this all myself yet. I recently went through and subscribed to every blog that had an email sub button but now I’m hysterical over how big my inbox is! (The ocd in me has me ready to jump out a window.) I have feedly but haven’t explored it much so might take the advice given here to play with it more.

LOVE that first pic of Frankie. Now *that’s* the look of a happy dog. :)
    Leslie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 50 – Come sit with me in the garden…

14. Kristine

I can never get my dog to look at the camera. My cat either. It takes a lot of treats and a lot of begging. But luckily your dogs are so dang photogenic it doesn’t matter where they are looking. :-)

I am still struggling with the best way to read blogs. I used Google Reader for a long time but we had a divorce last year and I am too scared to try to make-up. Now I usually just subscribe via email but not every blog has this feature and I find I miss out as a result. Be sure to let us know if you figure something out!
    Kristine recently posted..Real Life Confession #478: MDIF

15. Liz

Greetings fellow doggies. My name is Jasper and I live in the sunny Mangamahu valley, 30 kms south of Wanganui. It is good to see a blog by fellow New Zealand dogs. Me and my friend Nellie went to the beach at Easter. Just further up the coast from where live. Love Jasper and Nellie the two bestest maremmas in the land.
    Liz recently posted..Being bad again :-)